Time to get your Base Visitors pass in advance for CCORS race #5 at Henderson Pond. For advanced visitors passes, you must get this information in no later than _18 March 2018_ so it can be processed before the race! Without an advanced pass, you can still gain access to the base on race day but must wait in line and present the required information below to the visitors center at the Main Gate.
In efforts to make this a bit more efficient, you may email this information to Jeff LeBlanc at email@example.com No Later Than _18 March 2018_ for an advanced screening visitors pass. You will need to email him the following information:
Name, Date of Birth, Drivers License #, State Issued, Vehicle Info (Year, Make, Model, Color, Plate # & State), Vehicle Insurance Info (Company, Policy # and Expiration Date) and your Home Address.
Passengers 18+ Years Old:
Name, Date of Birth, Drivers License # or State ID # & State issued and your Home Address.
Beginning Jan. 22, non-DoD cardholding visitors to Marine Corps Installations with a driver's license or ID that is not compliant with the "Real ID Act of 2005", will need to provide an alternate form of acceptable identification to gain entry. A North Carolina "Real ID" drivers license will have a "Gold Star" in the upper right hand corner. If you do not have a Federal Government recognized ID, you may present one of the following as a "Real ID":
Acceptable alternate forms of ID:
1. U.S. Passport
2. U.S. Passport Card
3. U.S. Coast Guard Merchant Mariner Card
4. Personal Identity Verification (PIV) Card
5. Personal Identity Verification - Interoperable (PIV-I)
6. U.S. State Department Driver's License
7. Veteran's Health Identification Card (Issued by the U.S. Department of
8. U.S. Permanent Resident Card (Form I-551)
9. U.S. Certificate of Naturalization or Certificate of Citizenship (Form
10. Department of Homeland Security Employment Authorization Document
Feel free to PM/Email me for questions.